Friday, March 18, 2011

Gotta get the house clean. Company's coming !!!

1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?

No I almost had to do it but I had to work so I couldn't. I do watch all the court cases on T.V. though and always giving my opinion while watching them. Love the Case File shows too.

2. Do you still have your wedding dress?

Yes I do. Have had it for years and don't know why because no one is going to ever wear it. Have tried thinking of something I can make out of it but haven't had the heart to cut it up. Or thought I would give it away to someone who can't afford one. I only paid 100 dollars for it so thought maybe I could make some pillows for my bed out of it.

3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?

Yes to all three... I love to go stroll thru antique stores when all of those emotions are going on. I love to window shop when I am sad or stressed. It brings my blood pressure way down when I am just taking my time and browsing. Then when I am HAPPY I love to go and browse so I can actually buy something.

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?

I let my 8 yr. old Granddaughter sleep with me when ever she wants to. I know it isn't going to always be that way so I go for it. lol

5. Do you watch late night TV?

I record it and then watch it when I have time with skipping all the commercials.

1 comment:

  1. I record and watch tv later myself...gets rid of the commercials...can watch in half the time....the'll be doing something to stop this before you know it. Trish

    ReplyDelete