Thursday, February 17, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ME ME ME ME

First things First

It is my Birthday today and I am going to the movies with My Mom, 2 of my sisters, My Granddaughter, and my 9 year old niece. We are going to go see
" Big Mama Like Father Like Son ". We should have lots of laughs with that many of us altogether. Even if a movie isn't that funny it seems to be funnier when there is lots of people laughing at the same time. Then Saturday I am going to a fair grounds that has an antique mall going on with my BFF and spend the night at her house and stay up late and laugh and watch movies. Ok now to the questions for Friday. Have a good weekend to all my friends.


1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?

Yep I am guilty of that one. I hate to say it but when I get a new top I sometimes do it. My 8 yr. old Granddaughter Hanna says she guilty of it too.

2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
A city somewhere by New York. I have always wanted to go there. I haven't really been very many places to know where it would be I guess. I know I live in the Northwest and I love that we are close to the mountains, oceans, there are lots of green trees and lots of beauty all around me right now. It could rain a little less and that's about it. Hanna says Paris.. I had to laugh.. lol

3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
Well I am scared of driving and more scared of flying but to get to Disneyland next year I will be flying there. It will take me 3 hours verses 3 days in the car.

4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
I am saying I am spring cleaning all of the time. When I say it I am not just picking up. I am wiping down the cupboards, walls. Not just dusting but really polishing things. I wash curtains, rugs and the whole bit..

5. What is the best book you have ever read?

1. Tuesday's with Morrie and
2. The five people you will meet in Heaven, both written by Mitch Alborn

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you... sounds like you have a plan to make it a good one. Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I saw your name on the blog hop list, so I'm just hopping over to wish you a Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! It sure sound like you have great plans for a great day! Enjoy!

    Stopping by from 5 Question Friday!
    http://justwannabeabloggy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to You,
    Happy Birthday to You,
    Happy Birthday Dear Kath,
    Happy Birthday to You.

    I can't wait to hear how the movie was. I am sure it was a bundle of laughs and fun. It is always a hoot to go with a group who just love life period.

    You are going to have such a great time tomorrow. Make sure you take lots of photos. I just know you are going to find something really special there, just waiting for you to step along and snatch it right up.

    Have a glorious time sweet friend. Many hugs and SO much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am sorry i am a bit late with the birthday greetings... but i had to ''follow'' you.... you have my birthday... i was so excited to see that and that you love tea and fun goodies, like the friday flea market shops and i love the hats... how fun

    ReplyDelete